…Sorry, just noticed the “Aaron Lohr” was listed as the artist — after another blogger had said something (after a reblog) — So, I had to fix this!
Panic! At The Disco - Kaleidoscope Eyes
In the sickness of you, I’m just a white blood cell, Fighting like hell
I’ve got an insatiable desire for your insides,
I’ll conspire and pull against your body tonight
… Holy crap I never realized that they sounded so similar. And I lived on that song when I was 10, lmao.
There. I took a half an hour and did this to show how easily it could be done. Now someone should take this idea and do it better than me…
you’ve got a friend in me // randy newman
some other folks might be a little bit smarter than i am
bigger and stronger too, maybe
but none of them will ever love you the way i do
it’s me and you, boy
this goes SO hard…
Press play and enjoy fuckers.
At first I’m just like “it’s fucking clapping, I don’t ca-” and then he began to sing and I took in such a deep breath my uncle had to make sure I was ok.
GOOD BYE FRIENDS I AM GONE
If you don’t reblog an acoustic version of My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light ‘Em Up), something is wrong with you.
Weird Al’s polka medleys are always the bomb, man.
- "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
- "Best Song Ever" by One Direction
- "Gangnam Style" by Psy
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Scream & Shout" by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- "Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha
- "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell
And yet he isn’t related to Frankie Yankovic
Japanese disco time
Cody Simpson - La Da Dee